Go fuck yourself I’m an asshole and I approve this message shirt

I understand he made a mistake but did anyone notice, Go fuck yourself I’m an asshole and I approve this message shirt. The way he holds his girlfriend on the time of the crash. Those tires have 0 threads. They’re lucky they crashed when they did. Could have been a lot worse. Everyone’s freaking out about his speed, if he was to hit the breaks, the chances of one of the wheels whichever he would choose to use to break.
Go Fuck Yourself I'm An Asshole And I Approve This Message V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: Go fuck yourself I’m an asshole and I approve this message shirt
Home: https://teeinlife.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Girlie Girl create your own sunshine scuba blue shirt

It’s my day off do not disturb shirt

Lips shut the fuck up Fox Racing shirt