This job thing sure is messing up my camping career shirt

Puppies get into everything and they need to be brought into the house when things aren’t crazy. These puppy videos really should come with a buyer beware tag. This bundle of cuteness will require training to not bark at your house guests, pee on your carpet and chew on your shoes. I didn’t realize this was about rescues. We rescued Chloe or did she rescue us. Depends on who’s telling the story.
This Job Thing Sure Is Messing Up My Camping Career V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: This job thing sure is messing up my camping career shirt
Home: https://teeinlife.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Girlie Girl create your own sunshine scuba blue shirt

It’s my day off do not disturb shirt

Lips shut the fuck up Fox Racing shirt