I’m a smartass wife I have a freaking shirt

I will ask for consent before giving you a hug, otherwise, a high five or a weird elbow touch is cool too. Also, I’m a smartass. If I offend, tell me. I try not to. Just ask my wife. If you knew how many times dad had to physically pick mom up, kick and yelling to get her out of a predicament that could bring jail time, you’d laugh. Ppl’s smartass remark, better control your wife and dad, in his calming response, nope. I’m protecting you from harm.
I'm A Smartass Wife I Have A Freaking V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: I’m a smartass wife I have a freaking shirt
Home: https://teeinlife.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Girlie Girl create your own sunshine scuba blue shirt

It’s my day off do not disturb shirt

Lips shut the fuck up Fox Racing shirt