I’m the proud son in law of a freaking shirt

I’m really proud of my son Mitch who is a redshirt freshman at Butler University. He just won offensive scout team player of the week. Always good when the OL gets some love. Today I watched my son swear in to the United States Marine Corps. I really can’t put all my emotions into words. Just know that I’m so very proud to be his mother today and every day. I’m more proud of myself because I became the mother I knew I would for my son.
I'm The Proud Son In Law Of A Freaking V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: I’m the proud son in law of a freaking shirt
Home: https://teeinlife.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Girlie Girl create your own sunshine scuba blue shirt

It’s my day off do not disturb shirt

Lips shut the fuck up Fox Racing shirt