A day without beer probably wouldn’t kill me shirt

A day without feminatzis. Men know is the time to go to Hooters, enjoy beer, and young beautiful girls. The only thing more difficult than trying not to have a cold beer in this lovely British weather, is trying to spend a day without mentioning this lovely British weather at the start of every conversation. I sometimes think about having a day without beer but my mad passion for intoxication always gets the better of me.
A Day Without Beer Probably Wouldn't Kill Me V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: A day without beer probably wouldn’t kill me shirt
Home: https://teeinlife.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Girlie Girl create your own sunshine scuba blue shirt

It’s my day off do not disturb shirt

Lips shut the fuck up Fox Racing shirt