My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning shirt

My advice, let’s not let teens party without supervision adult chaperones. We have a bad culture with drinking and casual sex, opening the doors for predators, opportunities for bad acting, creating too much grey area for social conduct. Casual drinking was never an option, the goal was to get as fucked up as you could without dying basically. Casual drinking and netflix one of my bestfriends, best stress reliever ever.
My Casual Drinking Is Your Alcohol Poisoning V-neck T-shirt
Buy this shirt: My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning shirt
Home: https://teeinlife.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Girlie Girl create your own sunshine scuba blue shirt

It’s my day off do not disturb shirt

Lips shut the fuck up Fox Racing shirt